Doug Meyer | CEO
Doug is one of our firm’s founding partners. He formed Brixey & Meyer with Dave with no clients, but with a dream to give clients a different way of working with their tax professionals. He began reaching out to gain clients and the business grew organically.
In his role of CEO, Doug leads the planning for the firm’s strategic growth in each of our markets. Doug also serves as a trusted business advisor to Business Owners, CEOs, CFOs and Boards of Advisors, driving value and accountability in the following strategic areas: succession & ownership planning, strategic planning, owners agreement structures, compensation planning, family business advisory & issue mediation, professional management practices, mergers & acquisition strategy, and family charter implementation.
- Wright State University, BS in Accounting & Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Forty Under 40 Winner
- Finalist for the 2014 Executive of the Year by the Dayton Business Journal
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
How He Gives Back:
- Premier Health Board of Trustees
- Dayton Development Coalition Board of Trustees
- Wright State University Accountancy Board
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- St. Mary Church, Chair of Capital Campaign
- St. Mary Church, Finance Committee
Advice for Growth:
I love being surrounded by a team of individuals that are purpose driven and passionate about driving value for our clients. Being part of a clients team in making change is truly impactful and exciting. When you focus beyond just transactions the impact is transformational.
Doug and his son have visited every major league ballpark and they are both avid pickleball players.
He is married with two kids.
Send Doug a note: Email