Heather Osborne, CMA | Manager, CFO Services
Heather is a Manager on our CFO Services team and is responsible for leading client engagements in which Brixey & Meyer provides interim financial staffing and outsourced accounting services. In addition to accounting, her areas of expertise include process improvement, HR, project management, and operational leadership.
- Wright State University, BS in Accountancy and Finance
- Wright State University, Master of Accountancy
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Leadership Dayton, Class of 2021
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Vartek Services
- Pohlman & Talmage CPAs
How She Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Board Member, and Finance Committee Member for Brigid’s Path
- Leadership Dayton Alumni Committee
- Junior League of Dayton including serving as VP of Financial Development in the 2021-22 year
- Accounting Program Advisory Committee for Edison State Community College
Advice for Growth:
A newer lesson for me is that it’s okay to say no sometimes – it’s a work in progress. My kids seem to effortlessly live in the moment, and I encourage everyone give it a shot. I find it difficult but worthwhile. I teach my kids to try their hardest, have some fun, and be kind in everything they do – but also, sometimes it’s wonderful to just be together and let everything else go.
I competed in typing competitions in high school. To this day if I’m not sure how to spell a word, I don’t think about it in my head, I “air type” it with my fingers.
Heather is married with three kids – two boys and a girl, and three black cats – all good luck. They spend their free time running the kids to activities and enjoying time together as a family.
Send Heather a note: Email