Jeff Bruner, CMA | Partner
Jeff is a Partner at the firm and runs Brixey & Meyer’s CFO Services team, which helps clients develop strategic visions for their organizations and then fill team or expertise gaps as they work on growing and improving.
- Purdue University, BS in Finance
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Mobil Oil
- Andersen Consulting (now Accenture)
- ITT Engineered Valves
- Material Sciences Corporation
- Midwest Filtration
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Board Member, Chair of the Finance Committee, and Member of the Executive Committee for First Tee of Central Ohio
- Formerly on Advisory Committee for The Little Miami High School Business Technology Class Curriculum
- Served for seven years on the YMCA Camp Kern Board of Advisors including as Chairman
Advice for Growth:
Whether I was coaching my kids’ teams or developing my own people, I’ve always given the same advice, which is the advice I took for myself. Find something you’re passionate about and pursue it. It makes life so much fun! It took me 15 years to find what I love and it’s extremely rewarding. There has never been a time that I haven’t enjoyed the work I do here at Brixey & Meyer, the people, or the clients that I work with
Our family hosted two exchange students (from Belgium and Spain) while our kids were in high school.
Jeff is married with two adult children, a son who is a Civil Engineer in Cincinnati and a daughter who is a Forensic Scientist in Houston.
Send Jeff a note: Email