Alex works to live and enjoys spending his time traveling the world and going to sporting events to root for the Bearcats, Bengals, Reds, and FCC!
Alex is a Manager on the Audit & Assurance team and works closely with his clients to provide accurate and reliable financial statements. He has a diverse background with experience in accounting, auditing, and tax and continues to look towards the future and takes a proactive approach to be his clients trusted business adviser.
Alex is married and resides in Northside with two lab mixes.
Education and Certifications:
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting (2010)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
- Member of the AICPA
- Member of the Ohio Society of CPA’s
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Junior Achievement of Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky – Board of Directors
What He Wants You to Know:
If you are looking for an adviser that loves what they do and cares about their clients as if they were an extension of his own family, then you won’t need to look elsewhere. I strive to continue my growth as both a professional and a person and enjoy thinking creatively to find the best solutions for my clients.
Send Alex a note: Email