She loves to travel, go to concerts and spend quality time with family and friends.
Angie is an experienced manager responsible for business and individual tax projects at Brixey & Meyer. She works with clients in many industries and specializes in knowledge of the manufacturing industry.
Angie lives with her husband Erik (also a CPA), one daughter, Abby, and two dogs, Palmer and Max.
Education and Certifications:
- College of Mount Saint Joseph, BS in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the AICPA
- Member of the Ohio & Kentucky Society of CPA’s
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- VonLehman & Company CPA & Advisory Firm
- Mazak Corporation
How She Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Outreach Foundation
- Clermont Chamber of Commerce Business at Breakfast Committee
- Board Member of Covington Ladies Home
- St. Cecilia School PTO
What She Wants You to Know:
If you try hard enough and believe in yourself, anything is possible.
Send Angie a note: Email