She loves to travel, go to concerts and spend quality time with family and friends.
Angie is an experienced CPA practicing in our tax service line. She is responsible for managing the Cincinnati office as well as helping clients with tax compliance and consulting. She works with clients in many industries and has extensive experience with pass-through entities, state and local taxation and individual income tax.
Angie lives with her husband Erik (also a CPA), one daughter, Abby, and two dogs, Max and Sam.
Education and Certifications:
- College of Mount Saint Joseph, BS in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the AICPA
- Member of the Ohio & Kentucky Society of CPA’s
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- VonLehman & Company CPA & Advisory Firm
- Mazak Corporation
How She Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Outreach Foundation
- Clermont Chamber of Commerce Business at Breakfast Committee
- Board Member of Covington Ladies Home
- St. Cecilia School PTO
What She Wants You to Know:
If you try hard enough and believe in yourself, anything is possible.
Send Angie a note: Email