In Bill’s free time, he likes to study canine structure and pedigrees.
Bill is the leader of the Cincinnati office working with both tax and accounting projects. He has a broad base of experience in both areas. Bill is involved in client relations and always looking for ways to better serve our clients.
Bill has 6 Boxers.
Education and Certifications:
- University of Cincinnati, BA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Lee Knose & Co., Cincinnati, OH
- Bates Tax Services, Oakland Park, FL
How He Gives Back:
- As an avid dog lover Bill donates as much time as he can to Board positions and as special events chair for several Kennel clubs, dog training clubs, and Boxer clubs.
What He Wants You to Know:
You can’t force someone to learn, you must inspire them.
Send Bill a note: Email