Carla is a fan of theater and musicals. She has season passes for productions from the Broadway series to local productions in the Columbus area.
As a Manager on the CFO Services team, Carla ensures the clients interim and long-term accounting needs are met. She has extensive experience in month end close procedures, financial analysis and process improvement initiatives.
Carla has a very spoiled dog – a Boston Terrier named Ruby. Miss Ruby K only reliably behaves when she is waiting for a treat.
Education and Certifications:
- Muskingum University, B.A. in Accounting and Business
- Otterbein University, Masters of Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Green Belt – Six Sigma Certification
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- NiSource Inc./Columbia Gas
- CSC Inc.
How She Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Outreach Foundation
- Green Lawn Abbey Historic Preservation Association
What She Wants You to Know:
Laughter is the best medicine in life!
Send Carla a note: Email