As a Senior Tax Manager, David brings a wide variety of industry and public accounting experience to the firm. This experience includes corporate tax provisions, tax planning and compliance for corporate and flow through entities, as well as managing both federal and state audits.
David is married and their blended family family includes one daughter, two sons, three stepsons, and one dog. He loves to travel and spend time attending many of his kids’ sporting events.
Education and Certifications:
- Wright State University, BS in Accountancy, Cum Laude
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the AICPA
- Member of the Ohio of CPA’s
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Evenflo Company, Inc.
- Deloitte & Touche
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Outreach Foundation
- Victoria Theatre Association Board of Trustees
- Greenville High School Sports Boosters volunteer
What He Wants You to Know:
I’m proud to work for a firm that puts its people first, understanding that they are the key to success.
Send David a note: Email