Has visited almost every major league baseball park with his son
Doug is one of our firm’s founding partners. He formed Brixey & Meyer with Dave with no clients, but with a dream to give clients a different way of working with their tax professionals. He began reaching out to gain clients and the business grew organically.
In his role as Managing Director, Doug serves as a trusted business advisor to Business Owners, CEOs, CFOs and Boards of Advisors, driving value and accountability in the following strategic areas: succession & ownership planning, strategic planning, owners agreement structures, compensation planning, family business advisory & issue mediation, professional management practices, mergers & acquisition strategy, and family charter implementation
He is married with two kids.
Education and Certifications:
- Wright State University, BS in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Ernst & Young
How He Gives Back:
- Dayton Development Coalition Board of Trustees
- Wright State University Accountancy Board
- BDO Alliance Partners’ Advisory Council
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- St. Mary Church, Chair of Capital Campaign
- St. Mary Church, Finance Committee
- Alter High School, Finance Committee
- Junior Lady Knights Girls Basketball Program
What He Wants You to Know:
I love the people and the culture of this firm and our passion for helping clients drive their missions and visions. I am surrounded by amazing people and am very blessed. I can’t wait to visit the last four remaining ballparks with my son!
Send Doug a note: Email