Doug has visited almost every major league baseball park with his son… 2 remaining!
Doug is one of our firm’s founding partners. He formed Brixey & Meyer with Dave with no clients, but with a dream to give clients a different way of working with their tax professionals. He began reaching out to gain clients and the business grew organically.
In his role as CEO, Doug serves as a trusted business advisor to Business Owners, CEOs, CFOs and Boards of Advisors, driving value and accountability in the following strategic areas: succession & ownership planning, strategic planning, owners agreement structures, compensation planning, family business advisory & issue mediation, professional management practices, mergers & acquisition strategy, and family charter implementation
He is married with two kids.
Education and Certifications:
- Wright State University, BS in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Ernst & Young
How He Gives Back:
- Dayton Development Coalition Board of Trustees
- Wright State University Accountancy Board
- BDO Alliance Partners’ Advisory Council
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- St. Mary Church, Chair of Capital Campaign
- St. Mary Church, Finance Committee
- Alter High School, Finance Committee
- Junior Lady Knights Girls Basketball Program
What He Wants You to Know:
I love being surrounded by a team of individuals that are purpose driven and passionate about driving value for our clients. Being part of a clients team in making change is truly impactful and exciting. When you focus beyond just transactions the impact is transformational.
Send Doug a note: Email