Eric spent 3 years developing a personal finance accounting application for the Android operating system, as a hobby.
Eric has extensive experience partnering with business owners helping them focus on what they do best, running, managing and growing their business. His background is in federal, state and local tax compliance, business entity selection, business start-ups and other accounting and financial needs.
Eric has two sons, a grand son and two dogs that keep the house alive and active.
Education and Certifications:
- Thomas More College, Bachelor of Elected Studies Accounting
- Thomas More College, Associates of Elected Studies Computer Information Systems
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 2004 Alumni Rising Star Award – Jefferson Community College
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Kamphaus, Henning & Hood, CPAs
- Fiducial Business Centers
- Ambulatory Medical Care
- Bonney & Associates, Inc.
How He Gives Back:
Eric is involved in the Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation and volunteers each year at the Flying Pig Marathon Medical Tent.
What He Wants You to Know:
We don’t get any “do overs” or “dry runs” in life, live it to the fullest.
Send Eric a note: Email