It took him 15 year to find his dream job (hint: it’s at Brixey & Meyer)
Jeff is a Shareholder at the firm and runs Brixey & Meyer’s CFO Services team, which helps clients develop strategic visions for their organizations and then fill team or expertise gaps as they work on growing and improving.
He is married with two kids, a son who recently graduated from UC in Civil Engineering and a daughter pursuing a Master’s degree in Forensic Science.
Education and Certifications:
- Purdue University, BS in Finance
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Mobil Oil
- Andersen Consulting (now Accenture)
- ITT Engineered Valves
- Material Sciences Corporation
- Midwest Filtration
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Board Member, Chair of the Finance Committee, and Member of Executive Committee for The First Tee of Central Ohio
- Formerly on Advisory Committee for The Little Miami High School Business Technology Class Curriculum
- Served for seven years on the YMCA Camp Kern Board of Advisors including as Chairman
What He Wants You to Know:
Whether I was coaching my kids’ teams or developing my own people, I’ve always given the same advice, which is the advice I took for myself. Find something you’re passionate about and pursue it. It makes life so much fun! It took me 15 years to find what I love and it’s extremely rewarding. There has never been a time that I haven’t enjoyed the work I do here at Brixey & Meyer, the people, or the clients that I work with.
Send Jeff a note: Email