Jeff received a four-year scholarship to Miami University due to his outstanding work as a high school golf caddie!
Jeff is the Shareholder of Tax Services, where he leads the Tax Consulting and Compliance group and State and Local Tax group. His expertise includes accounting for income taxes, business planning and structuring, tax accounting methods, and state and local tax incentives.
He is married with three children
Education and Certifications:
- Miami University, BS in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Ernst & Young, LLP
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Outreach Foundation
- Junior Achievement – Treasurer (former Regional Board Chairman)
- Evans Scholar Alumni Association
- Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon – Board Member
- Centerville Noon Optimists
- Miami University Alumni Association – Former Board Member
What He Wants You to Know:
I love to serve clients! I have always been in a service role, dating back to my days as a newspaper carrier and then a golf caddie in high school. Public accounting is a great environment to work with high caliber people and identify solutions for our clients. Tax consulting is truly my calling!
Send Jeff a note: Email