Jill has been to Mike Tyson’s house in Las Vegas, sat at the pool with him, fed his white tigers, and ate lunch with him in his kitchen.
Jill is married, has 3 children, and has a Sheepadoodle puppy. If Jill is not at the office or out servicing her clients, you can find her spending time with her children and her husband, Adam. She enjoys being active, exercising, traveling, skiing, golfing, and many other adventures. She has even run 4 Half-Marathons. GO UD FLYERS!!!!!
Education and Certifications:
- University of Dayton, B.A. Criminal Justice, Sociology
- Cincinnati ASPPA ABC Chapter (member)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Kamphaus, Henning & Hood, CPA
How She Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Outreach Foundation
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School – PTO President
- Cincinnati United Soccer Team – Team Treasurer
- St. Maximilliam Koble Catholic Church
What She Wants You to Know:
I am 100% committed to making sure our clients are taken care of properly and professionally. I love knowing I am helping individuals, businesses, and the community each and every day. I like my clients to know I feel as if I am extension of their business, and an internal educator and support system to them. We are working with each other, not for each other!
Send Jill a note: Email