John is a Shareholder who helps our team focus on developing and growing their skills and expertise. He also works closely with clients to ensure that their financial statements are accurate, organized and positioned as a tool for helping to achieve both short and long-term goals.
John is married with three children.
Education and Certifications:
- Ohio Northern University, BS in Accounting & Finance (2008)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Ohio Auditor of State
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Brigid’s Path – Board Member/Treasurer
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce – Finance Committee
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA) Dayton Wright Chapter – Treasurer
- Kettering Backpack Program – Past Board Member
What He Wants You to Know:
John has a passion for learning and continuously explores ways to expand his skills and knowledge. He takes great joy in having the opportunity to serve others, including clients, friends, family and those in the community. He strives for excellence and embraces the importance of creating a firm foundation for professional and personal growth and development.
Send John a note: Email