He once shredded paper for 8 hours straight (he doesn’t do that any more)
Jon started at Brixey & Meyer as an intern and has since risen to the rank of Senior Manager in the Tax Compliance and Consulting Group. He has extensive experience in federal, state, and local tax compliance, consulting, and planning. His expertise includes transaction consulting, entity selection and restructuring, succession planning, research and development tax credits, state and local tax incentives, and a wide variety of other accounting and finance related activities.
He is married to Ashley and they have a daughter named Braylee and a Goldendoodle named Macy.
Education and Certifications:
- University of Dayton, BS in Business Administration
- University of Dayton, MBA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- NCR Corporation
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Board of Directors for Kids Read Now
- Member of St. Henry Catholic Parish and serves regularly as a volunteer at various non-profit organizations
What He Wants You to Know:
Even though his business is numbers, his favorite thing about his work is the people. “I know it sounds cliché, but I enjoy coming to work every day and being with the people of our firm.”
Send Jonathan a note: Email