She loves coffee, hiking, and visiting Maine!
Kari is a Senior Manager responsible for a variety of state and local incentives and tax consulting projects at Brixey & Meyer. She works with clients in many industries and specializes in knowledge of the healthcare industry.
She has two children (twins) and one Morkie.
She loves to be outdoors, to travel as often as possible, and to spend quality time with her family and friends.
Education and Certifications:
- Florida State University, BS in Multinational Business
- University of Cincinnati, MS in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Grant Thornton LLP
- KPMG LLP
How She Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Outreach Foundation
- Sycamore Youth Volleyball Program
- Kings Hammer Soccer Club Administrator
What She Wants You to Know:
You only have one life. Be kind, be generous and be humble.
Send Kari a note: Email