Kevin is a geographically confused sports fan – passionate about the Jayhawks, Irish, Celtics, Cowboys, Reds, Blue Jackets and of course his alma mater – Go Flyers!
Kevin is President and a Shareholder of Brixey & Meyer. As President, Kevin oversees day to day operations of the firm by working closely with the service lines and leadership team to continue delivering value for clients and executing on the firm’s strategic growth plans. Kevin also leads Business Valuation Services for the firm by helping clients truly understand the value of their business, allowing their company’s value to serve as a true asset to the organization.
Kevin is married with four children and you will see him on the sidelines quite often coaching them in youth basketball and baseball.
Education and Certifications:
- University of Dayton, B.S. Business Administration, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Ernst & Young, LLP – (1997-2010)
- 2010 Forty Under 40 Award Recipient
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce – 2018 Board Chair, Executive Committee, Past Treasurer and Strategic Planning Committee
- Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley – Board of Trustees, Governance Committee Chair and Executive Committee
- Chaminade Julienne High School – Board of Trustees, Finance Committee and Governance Committee
- Convention Center Facilities Authority (CFA) for Dayton and Montgomery County – Board of Trustees and Finance Commitee
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce – Education & Public Improvement (EPI) Foundation – 2019 Board Chair
- University of Dayton Department of Accounting Advisory Council
- Muse Machine – Past Board President, Treasurer and Board Governance Chair
- Preschool Promise – Past Finance Committee Member
- Holy Angels Parish – Past Finance Committee Chair
What He Wants You to Know:
Our talented team brings so many diverse skillsets and unique experiences which are fueled by a passion to help our clients grow. This has been a powerful formula for us, we are more than accountants. We work together with our clients to solve the challenges they are facing and drive sustainable success for their businesses. Additionally, our entire team is very active and having positive impacts each day in the communities we serve. The opportunity to work alongside such a dynamic team as we continue to grow is a true honor.
Send Kevin a note: Email