Kevin is a geographically confused sports fan – passionate about the Jayhawks, Celtics, Cowboys, Reds and of course his alma mater – Go Flyers!
Kevin leads the Assurance Practice and Business Valuation Services for the firm. Assurance looks to add value throughout the process while always focused on quality and compliance with your audit or review needs. Valuation helps clients truly understand the value of their business, allowing the company’s value to serve as a true asset to the organization.
Kevin is married with four children and coaches them all in youth basketball and baseball.
Education and Certifications:
- University of Dayton, B.S. Business Administration, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Ernst & Young, LLP – (1997-2010)
- 2010 Forty Under 40 Award Recipient
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce – 2018 Chair, Executive Committee, Past Treasurer and Strategic Planning Committee
- Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley – Board of Trustees, Finance & Strategic Initiatives Committees
- University of Dayton Department of Accounting Advisory Council
- Muse Machine – Past Board President, Treasurer and Board Governance Chair
- Preschool Promise – Finance Committee
- Holy Angels Parish – Finance Committee Chair
What He Wants You to Know:
I am driven to succeed the right way– whether it’s in dealing with my clients, my family or our community – I believe success is achieved through hard work, strong ethics and responsibility and a passion for making everything around us better and stronger. I am thrilled to be at a firm where our people and our culture support that approach with passion each and every day.
Send Kevin a note: Email
Check out our Audit & Assurance Services HERE.