Matt spent his summers in High School and College working at Kings Island as a manager in the Picnic Grove.
Matt started at Brixey & Meyer as a staff accountant and has since risen to Manager in the Tax Compliance group. He has extensive experience in federal, state, and local tax compliance, consulting, and planning.
Matt is married to his wife, Erica, and they have a Beagle named Jules. They enjoy spending their free time traveling and with family.
Education and Certifications:
- University of Dayton, B.S. in Accounting, Finance
- University of Dayton, MBA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- C.H. Dean
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Outreach Foundation
- Volunteers as various non-profit organizations
- Brixey & Meyer Fun Committee
- Coffman YMCA’s Board of Advisors
What He Wants You to Know:
Matt likes trying to find creative solutions or opportunities for clients to help reduce their tax liability.
Send Matt a note: Email