Mike and his college roommates go to a different OSU away game every year, he has been to 8 different stadiums so far!
Mike comes to Brixey & Meyer with a background in Continuous/Process Improvement, program creation, and management/P&L responsibility. He has an eye for the big picture and finding improvements that can bring value to businesses. Mike helps clients set a path towards scalable growth and loves being a part of a team that can help employees through change!
Mike is married to Lauren (a CPA, so he can fit in with his coworkers) and they have a son, James, who is 2 and their dog Pete.
Education and Certifications:
- The Ohio State University, English Literature
- United Theological Seminary, Master of Divinity
- Xavier University, MBA
- MIT, Corporate Innovation Certificate
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Xavier University, Director of Veterans Affairs
- US Navy
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Middletown Promise Board Member
What He Wants You to Know:
Mike loves learning and finding out how businesses work. Finding a career where he can do that and improve processes and outcomes is a dream come true!
Send Michael a note: Email