Jumped off one of the world’s highest bridge bungies above the Bloukrans River in South Africa.
As a Business Advisory Manager, Rachel strives to listen and learn from her clients to become a trusted partner working towards unraveling complex business problems and designing custom solutions. Rachel provides expertise in process improvement, technology optimization and data analysis.
Rachel is married to Alex, a software engineer, and they have a son, Bennett.
Education and Certifications:
- Northwestern University, Economics
- Wright State University, MBA
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- McGohan Brabender
- Dayton Development Coalition
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Think Tank, Inc. Board Member
- TEDxDayton Committee Member
- WDPR Citizens Advisory Member
What She Wants You to Know:
The most interesting and valuable part of a client engagement is helping them identify and align on the root causes of their problems. If done correctly, this can provide the solution the client is looking for.
Send Rachel a note: Email