Scott is on a quest to visit all 50 states. He and his wife select one each year and plan a vacation there.
As a CFO Services Senior Manager, Scott provides strategic finance leadership to companies on both an interim and on-going basis. In addition to traditional finance services, Scott has a unique expertise in project management, process improvement, and optimizing use of technology.
Scott is married with two sons and a daughter.
Education and Certifications:
- Miami University, BS in Management Information Systems
- Wright State University, MBA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Reed Elsevier, Defense Logistics Agency
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Outreach Foundation
- Recruitment Chair for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Miami Valley
What He Wants You to Know:
Even though his professional background is diverse – from Procurement and Project Management to Accounting, his favorite thing to call himself is a family man who loves spending time with his wife, daughter and two sons. He also loves the work hard, play hard culture of Brixey & Meyer.
Send Scott a note: Email