Steve is an active soccer fan… he loves coaching, attending, watching, and playing the game.
As Brixey & Meyer’s Human Resource Manager, Steve helps the organization attract, find, and develop top talent in order to support the company’s various practice lines.
Steve is married and has four children.
Education and Certifications:
- Cedarville University, B.S. in Social Sciences and History; Education
- University of Dayton, MS in Education
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Almost Family, Regional HR Director
- Home Care by Black Stone, Chief Talent Officer
- Lakota Local Schools, Teacher
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Outreach Foundation Committee
- Miami Valley Human Resource Association Board Member
- KABC Youth Baseball Coaching
- Metro FC Soccer Coaching
- Safe Families for Children
What He Wants You to Know:
I enjoy helping people discover and utilize their strengths. When people work/live with passion and purpose, it is amazing to see individual potential unleashed. This is the core of what Human Resources should be about… finding, developing, and encouraging human ingenuity to improve teams, organizations, and communities.
Send Steve a note: Email