Steve was presented a Clermont Country 2018 Salute to Leaders Award, the Over-N-Over Lifetime Achievement Award.
As a Principal, Steve serves as a trusted business advisor to business owners, CEOs, CFOs and boards of advisors, driving value and accountability in the following strategic areas: succession & ownership planning, strategic planning, owners agreement structures, compensation planning, family business advisory & issue mediation, professional management practices, mergers & acquisition strategy, and family charter implementation
He is married, has 4 children, 2 of which are step children, 3 grandchildren and loves his dog and cat. If Steve is not at the office or out servicing his clients, you can find him on the golf course and cheering on the Cincinnati Bengals!
Education and Certifications:
- Ohio State University, BS in Business Administration (1975)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) and the Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Served as Team Captain and member of Peer and Quality Review for the PCPS Division of the AICPA.
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Managing Partner at Kamphaus, Henning & Hood, CPA’s
How He Gives Back:
Serves as Board Member of Clermont County Chamber of Commerce since 2004, served as a Board Bember of Integra International, serves are Board Member of HealthSource, serves as Board Member of Clermont Animal CARE Humane Society, and serves as Board Member of The Ohio State Alumni Association of Clermont County
What He Wants You to Know:
I am 100% committed to making sure our clients are taken care of properly and professionally. I love knowing I am helping individuals, businesses, and the community each and every day.
Send Steve a note: Email