Tom is a 2013 40 Under 40 Winner!
As Director, Tom helps clients ensure that their financial statements are accurate, organized and positioned as a tool for helping you achieve both short and long-term goals.
Tom is married with four children.
Education and Certifications:
- University of Dayton, BS in Accounting (2001)
- University of Dayton, MBA (2001)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Ernst & Young LLP
- General Electric
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Outreach Foundation
- Board of Trustees – Chaminade-Julienne High School
- Board of Directors – Graceworks Lutheran Services
What He Wants You to Know:
Tom values the diversity of the firm. “The depth and diversity of the backgrounds that all our people bring with them allows us to serve our clients from all angles and is a huge differentiator from our competitors.”
Send Tom a note: Email