In high school, Tyler caught and released a 49.5 lb catfish and was on the front page of the local paper. He also was a State Envirothon finalist. In college, his biology background took a turn towards business where he found his calling in accounting.
Tyler is a Senior Manager on our CFO Services team and is responsible for leading client engagements where Brixey & Meyer provides interim financial staffing and outsourced accounting services. Tyler frequently serves in interim financial positions with companies requiring his external reporting, acquisition due diligence, and financial management knowledge.
Tyler is married and has two dogs. He enjoys spending his free time outdoors.
Education and Certifications:
- Eastern Kentucky University, BS in Accounting (2007)
- Eastern Kentucky University, MBA (2009)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
- Juddmonte Farms – Lexington, KY
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Finance Committee Chair/Board Member – Child Care Services Branch of YMCA of Greater Dayton
- Professional Development Committee – Generation Dayton
- Registered volunteer – Five Rivers MetroParks
What He Wants You to Know:
Since joining Brixey & Meyer in 2010, Tyler has been involved on engagements across almost all of the Firm’s core service lines and has worked with a wide variety of companies in varying industries. Through his exposure to the various service lines and hands on involvement with his clients, he has consistently seen the Brixey & Meyer team add significant value to our clients. This, paired with a his own passion for hard work and his constant urge to grow professionally, leads to an exciting future with the firm and the clients we serve.
Send Tyler a note: Email