Alex Hearn, CPA | Senior Manager, Audit & Assurance Services
Alex is a Senior Manager on the Audit & Assurance team and works closely with his clients to ensure their financial statements are accurate and reliable. He has a diverse background in auditing, accounting, and tax and takes a proactive approach to being a trusted business advisor.
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting (2010)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Construction Industry Financials Professional (CCIFP)
- Member of the AICPA
- Member of the Ohio Society of CPA’s
Life Before Brixey & Meyer:
How He Gives Back:
- Brixey & Meyer Community Outreach Foundation
- Former Board Member of Junior Achievement of Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
- Various volunteering events through affiliated associations
Advice for Growth:
Always maintain a curious mindset and look for opportunities for growth and improvement. By maintaining this mindset, I enjoy working through complex situations and thinking creatively to achieve the best solutions.
I grew up in a military household (Dad was in the Air Force) and have lived in 9 different places, including Iceland and Germany.
Alex is married to his wife, Nhu, and has one son, Collin, and one dog, Zeke.
Send Alex a note: Email